Jøsang, A. (January 2006). "Trust Network Analysis with Subjective Logic (link to the full paper in PDF)". Proceedings of the Australasian Computer Science Conference (ACSC'06). Retrieved on 2008-05-09.
Visualization of graphs
Since these structures are graphs, an approach that visualizes graphs seems the most interesting.
- Gephi is open-source, Java and OpenGL
- yEd Graph Editor written in Java, easy to use
- TouchGraph is nice.
- Also to be considered GraphViz
- PyMOL is a Python OpenGL for the visualization of molecules, it could be interesting.
- Processing is an open source programming language and environment for people who want to program images, animation, and interactions.
- Commetrix is a SNA research application with a series of snapshots and animations of 2D and 3D network graphs and related cases on their websites.
- fidgt The Fidg't Visualizer allows you to play around with your network. You interface with the Visualizer through Flickr and LastFM tags, using any tag to create a Magnet. Once a Tag Magnet is created, members of the network will gravitate towards it if they have photos or music with that same Tag.
- a good list at http://www.lars-kirchhoff.de/go/research/comments/network-visualization/
- Between Friends Sites like Facebook are proving the value of the "social graph."
- McFarland Data – Streaming Classroom Interactions
- Vizualizing The Social Web
- TNA-SL Trust Network Analysis with subjective logic
- What a Botnet Looks Like
- project by mozilla foundation http://www.drumbeat.org/node/1558/about
- Computer Programs for Social Network Analysis
- Visualizing Social Networks
- A repository of Network Images
- atlas of maps and graphic representations of the geographies of the new electronic territories of the Internet, the World-Wide Web and other emerging Cyberspaces, at cybergeography.org/atlas
- http://www.infovis-wiki.net/index.php/Mapping%2C_Map%2C_Graph%2C_and_Network_Visualization_Links and http://www.infovis-wiki.net in general
- http://scouta.com/faves/fLLxDPApDjG/ iccarus is awesome! And python-powered!
- L'analisi delle reti sociali, in Italian
See also TrustArt